GoPro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is it legal to fly over a stadium like this?? it might also be dangerous. i also got a dji phantom 2 and would love to do the same but im a little bit scared to get into trouble with the police

do you have some tips?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
i also got a dji phantom 2 and would love to do the same but im a little bit scared to get into trouble with the police

do you have some tips?
as long as theirs not an event on, & you've got the land owners permission it should be ok. Make sure you get the permission in writing so they can't back out if anyone does ask questions

·
Administrator
9,614 Posts
North America rules differ over UK, and Overseas. It is Illegal, you are without permission, and on Private Property. Individuals could potentially be charged with reckless endangerment Places that you are not allowed to fly is called Class B

http://skyvector.com/

Check your AMA or FAA rules and regulations...

·
Registered
13 Posts
great video. but is this legal? i just ask because of my own drone. I got an permission and the air zone does not belong to someone but im not really shure about that

·
Registered
1 Posts
Permission needed to fly over LSU campus property

great video. but is this legal? i just ask because of my own drone. I got an permission and the air zone does not belong to someone but im not really shure about that
Looks like you need permission from head of campus police, plus commercial insurance to a specified amount ($2 Million liability).
There is a pdf on LSU's website dated April 2015 specifically for this, titled
Guidelines
on Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts