GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,444 Posts
I do not like stopping a person from posting a clip, but I suggest you read the announcement, than to continue forward..

for those that want to se his or her video

Sites new rules have gone into effect starting Aug 2015.

All New members and members wanting to post a Link for video are now restricted in doing so. The site should now have noted this into their registration,

If one wants to know these rules, just ask we'll give you an answer just ask? They are as simple as having a certain time period and posts to be granted such access to a link?

If your video is posted as an embed you are good, if not it will be revoked and removed from site no questions. Due to the rules laid down at the site. No links allowed due to your time period and count

Also one, two three word posts are also subject for removal, No questions asked, and if continued infractions will occur by a mod and or an adminstrator

Please try your best not to bring attention to one's self,

these are not My rules, trust me, not mine but what we agreed on!

thank you for your understanding.

FISH

Update

1st time poster should be looking around and asking their questions, Since our 1st time posters are after getting a Link in. We all now pay a price. the 1st time poster response will be I did not know?

thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
This video is pretty intense. I am interested in this type of activity but am not sure I would be doing rolls or flips with a parachute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.