GoPro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge 1500 2020 Polaris RZR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After owning 2 different ”4K” budget action cameras I decided to step up and buy a Hero10.
My primary use will be on my 2020 Polaris RZR Trail 900 here in Idaho and surrounding states. I already picked up a couple of extra batteries, sd cards, the shorty, the handler, a case and the remote. Anyone using the Max Lens Mod on a side-by-side? I don’t plan to roll it so I am not sure it it will be worth the expense. I hope to get video shot soon and posted here.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hold on the Max Lens Mod - capture video with Horizon Levelling and see whether you actually hit the limits before deciding on whether you need the MLM. For most people, the in camera levelling is perfectly adequate.

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
return policy. If you find it too buggy don’t hold on to it will take 6 months or a new camer generation to correct, it’s already on its third month and enjoying mine

·
Registered
2019 Dodge 1500 2020 Polaris RZR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, I will hold off on the Max lens, between the Hero 10 and my DJI Air 2S, I can keep myself busy and cover all angles.

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
You can still use the cameras lens mod without the lens mod just have to do it slower

1 - 6 of 6 Posts