GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my Hero2 this weekend and took it up to the mountains to record some snowboarding. Here is what all of my videos essentially looked like. Is this a common error that can be fixed? Anyone have any ideas? I was shooting using the 960-30 setting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Myself and a friend have both

Myself and a friend have both just bought Hero2s and his produces the same effect when recording video while mine is very good quality.
We've tried his class-10 16gb SD card in my camera with good results, and my class-10 32gb card in his camera with the same poor result as above, so we know it's not a fault with the SD cards.
Is it a case of his camera just being faulty and needs to be replaced?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Right - don't know if this

Right - don't know if this really works (haven't seen it with my own eyes) but apparently my friends girlfriend figured out that if you take a photograph with the GoPro it somehow sets-up the camera sensor to work properly and video footage looks ok!
I'll try to confirm it later when we next ride together and I see what he's shot.
Hope that might help..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, we went snowboarding

Well, we went snowboarding today and all my friends footage looked exactly like the still above - with the first of my clips looking like it too! (my subsequent clips came out OK, while a clip my friend took in our chalet came out ok?!?)
I think he's going to contact GoPro and see what they say...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.