GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first video ever done with an action camera , would love to hear your feedback

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Yeah, your video starts nice showing the surrounding- at this time you should add a title- and then continues with the main event, the riding.
This part is a little bit to long showing all the same and camera movements are to hectic.
What missing is the end of the story as you get back from riding and a closing shot maybe a sunset or just showing the landscape.
So remember- beginning, main action, end of video.
Music is nice done and you need another battery.

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Yeah, your video starts nice showing the surrounding- at this time you should add a title- and then continues with the main event, the riding.
This part is a little bit to long showing all the same and camera movements are to hectic.
What missing is the end of the story as you get back from riding and a closing shot maybe a sunset or just showing the landscape.
So remember- beginning, main action, end of video.
Music is nice done and you need another battery.

Ciao Rob
thank you so much for your comment , your channel has amazing content I hope someday I’ll get a drone too.

·
Administrator
9,458 Posts
Welcome aboard @MHK this can be helpful in doing a story, since it's one person then that becomes a challenge. I at times simply create my own intro/outro and just do a vid.

Well maybe next time the story will end then the battery dying. glad you have memories of itall then none, good job. well done.

·
Administrator
9,458 Posts
Sometimes its plane and simple, like so

1 - 5 of 5 Posts