GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had trouble (like others) with getting the battery-compartment door to open. I even called GoPro Technical Support. Guess what - they wanted me to get a 2nd person & ANOTHER video camera, & take a video of how I could NOT get the door open! This is the worst technical-support experience that I've ever had in 35+ years of being in IT. Actually broke the door of the Hero9 trying to get it open, so I returned it to Amazon as defective. Got the replacement on May 23rd, 2021. Started out with the same problem, until I finally found this YT video. Also, I ordered a 256gb micro SD card which comes Monday. Once I get everything installed, I'll leave a 2* or 3* review on Amazon.

I even took a screen capture of the instructions in their User Guide, & made my own correction:

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
welcome to the site.

today people have smartphones. laptops with webcams built-in, so I can say the rep was smart enough to offer some advice, and you chose not to accept he way he came off.

No pun intended, a lil push on the side and with slipping the door open, works for me

been there and done that and agree, you have to fight with GoPro to have them believe you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts