GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gopro Forum,

Im looking to get the Feiyu Tech G5 for an upcoming trip to Asia and currently already own a GoPro Hero 4 Black. Im currently not looking to buy the Hero 5 just yet but do like the fact that it has a rear display on top of being waterproof. Im therefore thinking of getting the GoPro LCD Touch BacPac as an "in-between". Note: I am aware that its a waste to have a splashproof gimbal with a non-splashproof Hero 4 but am taking small steps as Im just an amateur and only doing this as a hobby.

The question i have is, will the Feiyu Tech G5 be able to accommodate the Hero 4 Black with the LCD addon? Or is it too wide to fit?

If anyone has any video reviews that you can point me to that covers exactly this setup, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
9,269 Posts
thumb bolt screws are the key on the latter model if they do clips then out of luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well,
I'm sitting with G5 and Hero4 Black with LCD in front of me. And the screws provided with G5 are too short.
I have written to FY support and waiting for their reply.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Well,
I'm sitting with G5 and Hero4 Black with LCD in front of me. And the screws provided with G5 are too short.
I have written to FY support and waiting for their reply.
do you not get a second set of longer screws supplied. I've got a FeiYu WG gimbal & that came with 2 pairs of screws, 1 pair shorter for just the GoPro, the other for with a BacPac

1 - 6 of 6 Posts