GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For years I have been extracting all frames from videos using a program called Free Video To JPG Converter. It does not work on 240 FPS videos recorded on my new Hero 10. They have a newer version of the program however it triggers a malware warning when I download it so I am not going there.

The best I have been able to do so far is convert 240 FPS GoPro videos to 120 FPS using another free program called VideoProc Vlogger and then use my original version of Free Video To JPG Converter to extract the frames to JPGs ending up with half of the captured frames.

Any suggestions as to how I can extract all frames from a 240 FPS video to JPGs would be appreciated. Note that I am working on a PC running Windows 10.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
Devinchi Resolve to be the Most FREE powerful too for video cameras, the Editor, give a try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Devinchi Resolve to be the Most FREE powerful too for video cameras, the Editor, give a try.
I have previously download and tried the free version Davinci Resolve but I get a "No Media" error when I import a GoPro 240 FPS video. From what I have gathered this is because the free version only supports 60 FPS. The paid version which supports 240 FPS costs $295 which I would like to avoid.

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
well then Powerdirector is paid as well, hope you find a freeware.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There are many free videos to JPG converters available that feature decent conversion and basic functions. You can leverage the VLC media player too. The other free tool I can recall is DVDSoft and VirtualDub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts