GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I recently purchased a Manfrotto 394 set of legs for my Go Pro HD Hero 2.

I also just bought the skeleton housing and an external microphone (Audio Technica Pro-24CM) ...

This Mic comes with a mount adapter for attaching to most HD video cameras, but the GO Pro HD Hero 2 does not fit it...

I am writing to ask if anyone knows a way I can secure the microphone to the Manfrotto Tripod - ?

So that it turns with the Camera and is in a steady position constantly whilst filming.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Administrator
9,369 Posts
you'll need to be creative,

you'll need to be creative, and show us a pic so maybe some of can offer some advice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, ok

Thanks for your reply, ok well I have the GO Pro Hero 2, which I'm sure you know what that looks like.

I also have this tripod:

http://www.manfrotto.co.uk/product/...os=googleshopping&m=2747&c=2&o=googleshopping

and, i have the skeleton housing

Also, I have this microphone with the mount that goes on most camcorders, but not the go pro...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B0016ARZ9C/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0&isremote=0[/ame]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Essentially, I want to fit

Essentially, I want to fit both my GO PRO HERO 2 & my Audio Technica Microphone to my tripod... so i think Im looking of some sort of clamp that can fix the mic to the tripod whilst the Go Pro is affixed to the tripod thread via the tripod adapter....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found a solution from a

Found a solution from a German company. Its exactly the same function as the link above but slightly different design. :)

·
Administrator
9,369 Posts
Like said creativity is

Like said creativity is needed. peice of metal done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.