GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,

Have been around for a while but never posted. I have been using GoPros for many years but really intensely since the Hero 8/9/10/Max. I use them on Mountainbikes and Motorcycles and document my journeys through the mountains with them. Usually run 2 or 3 GoPros with The Remote and take mainly photos, time-lapse photos and some videos.

Plant Wheel Tree Working animal Tire
Cloud Sky Mountain Asphalt Road surface

Have been dealing with many GoPro bugs over the years and finally put my own workflow script together to archive/import/process media from my various GoPro cameras: [LINK REMOVED]

·
Administrator
2,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately we have many members who register to promote their own website etc, never to return again. This is also not an avenue to advertise your own products/services unless you are a paid vendor. Hence your link to your site has been removed for the moment, although we will happily review it in the near future if/when you are a more established member of the community.

Many thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately we have many members who register to promote their own website etc, never to return again. This is also not an avenue to advertise your own products/services unless you are a paid vendor. Hence your link to your site has been removed for the moment, although we will happily review it in the near future if/when you are a more established member of the community.

Many thanks
I understand. Having said so I do try to share things on wikipedia and GitHub that are free to use and not considered products .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts