GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent hours online trying to download a program that can read .360 files from my GoPro Max. Where can I find a place to download the GoPro Player - where the download is actually working? Now, I'm giving up! Even to come here on the Forum took forever with a lot of "Oooops, something went wrong"!!! I tried to chat with Support, just to look at an empty screen!!! I'm terribly disappointed with GoPro!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. These two sites are the only ones to download from. And that's the problem. I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. There is an error coming up every time I try to download.
Azure Rectangle Screenshot Font Multimedia

I am using all of Adobe's programs and Davinci Resolve on my computer, so don't tell me that it's something wrong with the system requirements.
When I click on the "See details" it says
Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Multimedia

...and my wi-fi connection is working perfectly in everything else I do!

Can I download the GoPro Player from another site? It would be nice to be able to use my GoPro Max!

·
Administrator
8,498 Posts
follow along

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the reply. These two sites are the only ones to download from. And that's the problem. I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. There is an error coming up every time I try to download.
View attachment 7000
I am using all of Adobe's programs and Davinci Resolve on my computer, so don't tell me that it's something wrong with the system requirements.
When I click on the "See details" it says
View attachment 7001
...and my wi-fi connection is working perfectly in everything else I do!

Can I download the GoPro Player from another site? It would be nice to be able to use my GoPro Max!
Hi,
I don't know whether I am allowed to post links on my first post. But do try out "videoconverter.wondershare.com/gopro/gopro-video-player.html".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts