GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So thought I grab my session, use it asa dash cam, as the camera day one of purchase still works, never had to do a thing to it:

Been on a cruise got me under water shots of my life time Lol, in Balize Lamana area.
On my Rc car, in the auto, you name it, even on a gimbal.

The front replacable lens protector has a scratch and well, uh, right in view, can it be seen, I am sure it will be in the vid, and guess HD1080P do not care, not a 4K footage, like the hero 5 session that what happened to, oh traded up Fish I traded it up.

I may have to one day but not now get a new small camera. The great thing here the battery lasted never died. the USB port seems to show some wear as you touch it, and FISH remember it can not charge while recording, so yeah going to have to get some shots with it, just saying.

How is your Session holding up

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Imagine grabbing a Bad cable Lol fish toss that cable it it was LOOSE

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah, my Session still works and never made any problems always a solid companion.
Still fascinating the unique design and the pure handling- press will record another press will shut off- perfect.
Always carrying in holiday as a backup or for capture moments in situations not having the usual gear.

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
funny how the usb cable I grabbed was bad Lol.

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the basics are great, the drive I did was floating up and down and hte mount was firm guess I gotten so used to the hero 7 and 8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts