GoPro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really sucks when you buy a gopro and can’t edit and play it. I have windows 7 and been trying for weeks now to edit and use this thing. Can’t find any editing software that works. What a waste of time and money

·
Administrator
9,579 Posts
win 7 use powerdirector or magix software. and win moviemaker is available for free.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Really sucks when you buy a gopro and can’t edit and play it. I have windows 7 and been trying for weeks now to edit and use this thing. Can’t find any editing software that works. What a waste of time and money
I can't believe that you can't find some free editing software, even with our suggestions. Honestly, have you tried any of those yet? Even Gopro.com has some for you: https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp

·
Administrator
9,579 Posts
editing or looking for an editor:

think the problem @bcharlow New generation, they want others to do the work for them. Google is your friend.

·
Registered
262 Posts
editing or looking for an editor:

think the problem @bcharlow New generation, they want others to do the work for them. Google is your friend.
Fish, may be true, but also could be an assumption and a stereotype (my millenial son hates those!)
I spent years doing my editing on the free side with VLC and Avidemux and Gopro Studio. Nothing wrong with any of those for basic editing. Once I got Cyberlink Power Director, I got the power and simplicity for a cheap price by going on eBay for an older version; then upgraded only as needed.
For work years ago had access to Adobe Premier. Fabulous program but costs a lot. So I usually recommend folks start for free, determine what they need next, then go for the less expensive but feature rich commercial programs.

·
Administrator
9,579 Posts
Windows Moviemaker we used to do our own HTML effects and all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a way to run gopro studio on windows 7. I tried several times to load this and it wouldn’t let me. Found a link someone posted for window 7 studio and it worked. I do a lot of my own research and I don’t try to have other people do it for me. I’m 62 years old not some young kid looking to get out of work. Glad it’s finally working for me

·
Registered
262 Posts
Found a way to run gopro studio on windows 7. I tried several times to load this and it wouldn’t let me. Found a link someone posted for window 7 studio and it worked. I do a lot of my own research and I don’t try to have other people do it for me. I’m 62 years old not some young kid looking to get out of work. Glad it’s finally working for me
Glad you found your way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts