GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title suggests I have mounted my camera using a windscreen mount upside down
because of space
I now have marvellous video images inverted
does anyone out the know of any soft ware that can transpose my landscape image thro 180 degrees

thanks

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Welcome aboard. in order for one to offer the advice you are after, would you not need to know the computer or phones OS you use? is it win or mac, googleplay or IOS.

If you taken the time in the touch-dsiplay you can choose orientation to correctly set the camera to shoot, the footage.
Report back we'll help you out on that software.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as the title suggests I have mounted my camera using a windscreen mount upside down
because of space
I now have marvellous video images inverted
does anyone out the know of any soft ware that can transpose my landscape image thro 180 degrees

thanks
hello video taken on gopro 7
sim card dowloaded onto laptop software windows 10

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard. in order for one to offer the adivce you are after, would you not need to know the computer or phones OS you use? is it win or mac, googleplay or IOS.

If you taken the time in the touch-dsiplay you can choose orientation to correctly set the camera to shoot, the footage.
Report back we'll help you out on that software.
Thanks I did now you could set the gopro to shoot upside whilst recording the right way up
I had the gopro about 18 months 90% of the time I use the gopro normally orientated

I have cameras 30 years but I find the gopro video features brilliant for moving images and its unique features
I have even bought books on how to use the gopro

thanks for your time and help

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Pc win 10 youtube online can edit. Devinchi resolve 16 its free. . powerdirector 18 paid program, and magix. Well its all in teh camera if we take the time to go through the settings. (Wink)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts