GoPro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a project coming up and I want to use my GoPro Hero 3 Black to take time lapse footage.

I will be mounting the camera on the underside of a helium balloon that is then flown some 30/50m in the air. I want to retrieve the footage from the camera whilst it is still in the air.

I can connect the camera to my mac via a TP-Link TL-WR702N in bridge mode.

I can view the contents of the SD card at 10.5.5.9:8080. I have built a automator script to download all the linked images to the webpage. However I would like to mount that in finder somehow so I can just copy all the images off the camera, this will allow to select all since last download rather than all.

Is this possible over FTP or SMB or anything like that?

Cheers
Brew

·
Registered
1 Posts
In what format is the camera sending the information? AFP, CIFS, Windows? And when you say website is it linked locally then the website shared from the computer itself?

·
Registered
36 Posts
What about using a micro SD-to-SD adapter and an Eye-fi card (see attached photo)? I've been using an Eye-Fi SD on my DSLR since it came out a few years ago and am extremely happy with it. I save the RAW images on a CF and JPG copy on the Eye-Fi which automatically uploads it to my iPad.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.