GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edit Job

:) Excellent job. Great camera angles. So many shoot mostly either going or coming. You choose angles going across camera and that lets the GoPro shine. Also your edits were nice and short and showed lots of thought in camera placement. From one that owned a video production company and shot lots of commercial video... well done. Some camera for the buck isn't it?

Am old and retired now at almost 75, I use mine on a Kawasaki KLR650 when riding through mountain trails. Loads of fun.

·
Administrator
9,378 Posts
AM sure a lot of people on

AM sure a lot of people on Youtube will comment.

Agree a lot of thought goes into editing and scenes. The trail ride must have been an hours time, while doing this hours of work, due to stop & go.

The editing is awesome, maybe some tighning in the enter exits of the bike scens. some were perfect n others my been a hai r off but I am no pro Lol like said "AWESOME"

great job hope others in here join in for the convo..............

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot for the feedback,

Thanks alot for the feedback, its great to know that people enjoyed to watch it! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aha, thanks man! And yea the

Aha, thanks man! And yea the ride usually takes about 45 minutes, and it took me 3 hours. I'd have to set up, climb the hill, ride down, set up again etc... I only realized that some of the angles were off after i got home and started editing, so i had to use them anyways :) Actually, some of the angles that were off, actually worked out to be not that bad haha. THanks for the feedback!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.