GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with the gopro 7 and think I have figured it out. My problem is where to down load the video so that it can be transferred on to other web sites.

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
other websites makes this complicated so why not simply tell us the site you want and we can help?

I take my Hero file, I edit it, after I have a final file made I go to the Hosting site and follow tehir instructions, that is a general answer not trying to be insulting but helpful. Do you want to upload so another person can share at a storage, or a movie?

FISH

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was with photo bucket but they don't support video anymore, I have tried a couple of others but they are just to complicated for me. a couple won't post the video but will post the address and all thats in your file. My computer has 4 ram and I have received messages that that is not enough for videos ?? Remember Fish, I am an old fart and all this technology goes over my head, I still write with a pencil. The name of a hosting site would be helpful.

·
Administrator
2,799 Posts
I was with photo bucket but they don't support video anymore, I have tried a couple of others but they are just to complicated for me. a couple won't post the video but will post the address and all thats in your file. My computer has 4 ram and I have received messages that that is not enough for videos ?? Remember Fish, I am an old fart and all this technology goes over my head, I still write with a pencil. The name of a hosting site would be helpful.
Why not use YouTube - the largest video hosting platform of all?!!!
Its quite easy to upload, and you can set videos so they are private or public - or even 'unlisted' meaning only those you share the link with can view the video......

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
@Ifti I would have quickly suggested that but I am still not sure what he wants, storage, sharing etc, he must be clear on what he wants to do, maybe I misread it or a missunderstanding.

Video hosting to share to the World your work

Vimeo
youtube

Storage and on-line sharing

Dropbox
googledrive

these are a few, googlesearch file sharing hosts video hosts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts