GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just ordered a GoPro Hero 10 and from what I've read, the standard GoPro mount won't work well with a small dog (mini dachshund). Can anyone recommend a suitable alternative. Obviously, given the dog's height, it'll be a back mounted one. Hopefully there is something good as I'd like to record her out running.

Stephen

·
Administrator
8,428 Posts
Well maybe on youtube you can locate small dog and gopros get with danny black tel him I sent ya

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well maybe on youtube you can locate small dog and gopros get with danny black tel him I sent ya
Cheers for the link! I spent yesterday evening looking through youtube watching videos and reading articles on it, but nothing really seemed solid in terms of suitability for a small dog. I've not seen this video, but it does show the strap can be tightened. I think most of the harnesses support dogs from 7.5kg onwards, Bella is only 6.1, but hopefully that should be ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the link! I spent yesterday evening looking through youtube watching videos and reading articles on it, but nothing really seemed solid in terms of suitability for a small dog. I've not seen this video, but it does show the strap can be tightened. I think most of the harnesses support dogs from 7.5kg onwards, Bella is only 6.1, but hopefully that should be ok.
Not
Odd, doesn't seem to be available on amazon (or amazon.co.uk), might have been the name :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts