GoPro Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Lets see if DOA can go on Sale for Fathers Day, while the GoPro Hero 7B is on sale for Fathers day $329.00

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
FW 1.30 is out but site is stil on the old

fixes the vid aud issue so on

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
So now the next new thing is that Cyborg , robo camera go go gadget DJI!

·
Administrator
2,799 Posts
I think the Robo Camera thing is a gimmick - can see home users getting bored of it pretty quickly.
In a school environment it may work better by helping teach kids how to program etc using applications like Scratch.

EDIT : I still want to play with one though! lol

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
you got a rc car a gimbal nuff said

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
as things grow, mixed emotions a lot can be said good and bad. DJI came a long way since May firmware releases more then goprp, adding what people want, and nightlapse is next , we hope.

I returned and got back my DJI who can complain for the price I got mine for.

I wanted Charging while recording, gopro does not offer ot, but my cellphone does. its 2019-202 not 1970.
I wanted Hyper/timewarp finally got it, love to have real time slow down, who knows maybe the next update?
I wanted external mic without protected passwords that stop the product from working, I got it
I wanted profiles to chose from not really but have it if need it.
I wanted a front screen that works with less latacy, now I got it works well especially 2K7 my ideal setting
I wanted 48fps not 50 and I have it to shoot footage.
I wanted Linear do not care for super-view all the time
I wanted the best EIS out there, and got it could use some incramint settings but it works.

A lot we want a lot we do not care for Who wants Livestream when the apps fail to work for it, youtubeworks facebook does not, who wants to stream in 720P when 5 years ago we were streaming 4K out there, yes only if you knew. Other companies are already streaming pass 720P go-figure and be subjected to hotspot, Be great to RC things but all the bells and whistles does not make you the better cameraman just having a working camera gets you the video you want that works.

this Site is more or less not going to see a future if 1 or two people talk..

DJI Osmo Action you did well, see how you hold up to a hero 8 Black maybe this site will get some. so we can share Lol

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
DJI a company that can not fix A issue at all only fixes in steps. They got the latacy in 4K24, 4K25 and 4K30 a micro second off if you are a Super Picky person, you see it now correctly doing its Job. They now need to get the 4K48, 4K59 and 4K60, corrected. Everything Below 4K is fixed in Latacy that zi am happy with, but the interface is finigy. at times I want to swipe to thescreen it changes things like the res size. nothing is perfect.

As DJI can not do a correct job the ndo not release a Product to Market, By the time they start giving people all the bells and whistles a new camera comes out with added stuff again and we repeat the same sad story all over.

This Holds true for gopro as well. Make it right the first time and let lying dogs lay.

·
Administrator
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
FW01.07.00 came out and tweaked the Rocksteady. did it make it better. more like it went SOUTH. once you go forward kisss that firmware good bye!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts