GoPro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of people like to carry GoPro or other action cameras to travel, when they surf, when they walk the seaside, when they enjoy yourself in the rain, they may feel not convenient, because they may worry about their camera fall into the water, but if they have a camera gimbal/ stabilizer, these accident will not happen.

If you are an action camera fan, please share your experience about a good-quality camera stabilizer, I believe many people may are quite interested. Welcome to share experience here!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
i've got an old FeiYu WG, don't use it that much tbh but have converted it to use with a Session as well. Does make hand-held recording so much more watchable. I'm not a fan of walking with it because you still get the up & down bobbing from your foot steps

·
Registered
0 Posts
i use gopro karma grip its the smoothest handheld gimbal I've used and i take me gopro gear everywhere

follow me on instagram for awesome gopro content @b__perry__

·
Administrator
9,431 Posts
Boarders edge the Feiyu gimbals fyg4

Reactions: RBU2017

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Recently, Feiyu-Tech Hero5 is said to be very good, so I want to know who did a review for this products, I want to know more. In addition, who can share their review to me, I will thank you so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts