GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am frustrated that there is no consistency when connecting the camera either to my android phone or ipad. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't- sometimes I get preview, sometimes I don't. It usually won't connect when I really needed it, such as about to film, and checking the alignment. I've tried all the indicated recommendations such as toggling wifi and bluetooth on and off. Sometimes I can connect, but not preview.
The latest daftness is there is a bar through the wifi icon on my ipad when in the app. What does that mean, especially when checking settings in the app, everything seems to be working ok (and if the wifi is off, how did I manage to get into settings?

·
Administrator
10,337 Posts
Welcome to the forums:

I factory reset it all, the camera, and go back to your smartphone and delete anything related to gopro and forget devices. and retry. Love the app as it took me ten minutes to do a live stream NEVER perfect the App

·
Registered
157 Posts
I concur, reset/restart the GoPro and the device. Turn off WiFi/cell service and turn it back on.

I sometimes have issue connecting to my iPad, although I do have an older model.*

*Had

1 - 3 of 3 Posts