GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i want to buy my first gopro,
I was going to buy the Hero 3 White at 199$ from Gopro's website, but, i found a Hero 3 Silver3 Silver on Amazon at 229$. Then i found out that on their website there's only a Hero 3+ Silver.

Link for the Amazon H3S http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-CHDHN-301-HERO3-Silver-Edition/dp/B009PK9S90/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404614243&sr=8-1&keywords=hero+3+silver

So, i want to know which one should i buy, the H3W from website or the H3S from amazon.

I want it just for hobbie recording, nothing serious.

Thanks in advamce.

·
Administrator
9,600 Posts
Welcome if we knew a location, take some time to fil la profile out again welcome aboard

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
personally i'd save a bit more & go for the Black, i started with a White but soon found i wanted more so sold it on

·
Administrator
9,600 Posts
All depends if he can hold out a few months, I wait for the newer version if , just if released

·
Administrator
2,877 Posts
The Black is a fair price difference. If you are on a budget I would go for the silver. I never recommend the white whatsoever - the quality difference between the white and silver is rather drastic, and you get a ton more with the silver then you would over the white.

The differences between the silver and black and less obvious, but the white and silver are substantially different in terms of quality as well as settings. For an extra $30, for me its a no brainer.

·
Administrator
9,600 Posts
lunch money, grab an apple for lunch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts