GoPro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well gopro throws a count down how many days away. be nice if they did a 30-day count down then the few days but that is tTheir marketing way.

·
Registered
339 Posts
its already 7th september and still nothing, they could at least spill out some footage like they did hyperlapse with H7. cant wait

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are then ten days early no biggie thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Its here its here its here its here Its here its here its here its here Its here its here its here its here

:D

they released a teaser with date , first of october

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
453 Posts
The question is as always with new models, which features are important enough to buy a new cam, for me the higher FPS are not so important, till now never needed lights or additional display- maybe an advance stabilization would be nice.

The most I hope that the 8 will not be as faulty as the 7- my 7 works perfect but it's not a secret that many cams are not that way people expected.

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still the timer of count down has not shown but the launch did. not a good marketing team if asked.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i dont know what would make me switch to new gopro, im pretty happy with the 7 as is. Lets see what they come up with

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
E-xactly $449.00 worth

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keyword "well" dig deep you can afford it all go for it we'll see it in a review here I bet? and I make that a gopro see how much you can hold off @Ifti to posting it....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts