GoPro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining if the Hero 7 model has time-lapse photo , and an interval, set up and done. press the shutter once, and again to stop, you can do .5-60 minutes your option of the duration.

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
thats how gopro works. enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome and thank you for joining if the Hero 7 model has time-lapse photo , and an interval, set up and done. press the shutter once, and again to stop, you can do .5-60 minutes your option of the duration.
i still waiting for my hero 7 black, i can be unlucky and my hero 7 black do not have time-lapse ?
and what if i dont have time-lapse photo, what are the alternatives ?

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
Hero 7 Black three modes: timelapse, video, photo. it's there. shutter long-press will do timelapse vid or photo I forget, also under preset mode in general of the preference, you can have a timelapse photo set up. wait for the camera and you will see it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hero 7 Black three modes: timelapse, video, photo. it's there. shutter long-press will do timelapse vid or photo I forget, also under preset mode in general of the preference, you can have a timelapse photo set up. wait for the camera and you will see it.
thanks a lot for reply :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i have the CAM and i see the timelapse, one more time thanks a lot.
is there any software to connect gopro to my. mac ?

EDIT: found it !!

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
Now also if you go under water, lock screen,and the Mode and shutter can change settings to get there to. enjoy the camera

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
if and when some samples to the site be awesome. maybe the lighting, scene etc. was not spot on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts