GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to combine two gopro videos that I took together with two cameras. I want one video to be in the upper right hand corner of the other video.

Am I correct that GoPro Studio can not do this? If so, is there good free software that is capable of doing this?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
you defo CAN'T pip using GoPro studio, & don't know of any free software that you can. I use Coral Studio, but you have to pay for that

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
For a Moble App for tablet and Pc PowerDirector Mobile Video Editor, Says free, it is not free.

Windows Live does not have Pip. Blender is another free program, not on my machine today, should do Picture in Picture and free .

Like many programs out there you need to learn. I use Magix MEP2016 simply drop videos on time line and drag corners, I also own Powerdirector to and I find both are great paid programs if you chose to advance

Fish

·
Registered
2 Posts
We use Pinnacle 19 and does that well.. We've done side by side for video quality comparison (screens slipt down the middle and videos matched up) and also done what your talking about when using two cams at the same time for different angles, worked well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts