GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think yes when you have or use cloud storage before. The cloud storage saves your data across the redundant servers, so even if one of the data centers gets collapsed, your data will be managed by the other data centers, which make your data safe and supervised. If all the data centers of the storage provider get collapse or destroyed, then only your data could be lost, and this is entirely impossible phenomena because a cloud storage service is formed of thousands of data centers. I recently checked hubspot quickbooks integration

·
Registered
83 Posts
IAM (Identity and Access Management) on Google Drive applies permissions to all the objects contained inside the bucket or groups of objects with common name prefixes.
Also, To let others use your Google One storage space, try Google One family sharing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cloud storage is a great way to manage your important documents across multiple computers. But the companies that provide this storage are constantly changing how they work. For example, in early 2016, Dropbox made it so that you can no longer share folders with people who don't have accounts—only individual files. A few months later, Google Drive announced a similar policy. So I can recommend you fastupload.io . There you can get access by just inserting an email address. It's pretty easy and fast to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts