GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to setup the clean display out feature at startup rather than having to touch the device at all before having it enabled?

I have the camera mounted up high and out of the way (mounted to a ceiling truss) using the Media Mod's HDMI out. It's very inconvenient having to get a ladder to turn that off. I can turn the unit on via the app, but clean display doesn't seem viable via the app unless I'm missing something.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So it's been a few months and at one point for about 6 weeks, my GoPro Hero 9 did automatically startup in clean display mode without having to manually set it, but since the latest update about a month ago, I have to manually put it into clean display mode again. :/

It's also disheartening to see no other comments on this thread. I'm guessing no permanent solution exists. I can't be the only one using this as a HDMI camera (using the Media Mod) connected to an Blackmagic ATEM Mini.

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
seems no one has the issue. and its not popular. many members like you get one reply back, and gone forever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seems no one has the issue. and its not popular. many members like you get one reply back, and gone forever.
Thanks for the reply, Fish! I appreciate that. I wonder if there is something wrong with my GoPro then. I'm new to GoPro and don't know what to expect.

Thanks again for the reply! Have a good one!

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
Thanks for the reply, Fish! I appreciate that. I wonder if there is something wrong with my GoPro then. I'm new to GoPro and don't know what to expect.

Thanks again for the reply! Have a good one!
I totally hear ya. if you feel there is an issue, it be a 50-50 with gopro support. the problem can be resolved with a replacement, and an enterly new issue, never do we know wit ha goprp. wish I had the answer for your first one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts