GoPro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my camera so that I can film my adventures when I move to Chile in February. My plan is to make videos of my life to share with my family in England and my friends in all of the countries I've lived in before. I ski, cycle and do as many ocean-sports as possible which is why I decided that a GoPro was the best camera for me. I'm trying to learn how to make and edit videos before I go though, so I'm just filming my life in England as if it were interesting even though I'm not really going on any adventures atm. I've made a couple of videos about nice places I've walked my dog (I'm lucky to be somewhere beautiful!) but that's pretty much it.

I have a job which I love and I have no interest in trying to become a professional youtuber or investing a lot of money in lights and audio equipment, but I'd like to be able to make good enough videos to share with people I already know. I've joined a couple of reddit groups but they seem to be very much focused on how to grow a channel to become a professional youtuber. I'd appreciate any feedback about how to film or edit better.

My first video about a Neolithic mound:

My second video about a chalk horse on the hill:

· Registered
591 Posts
Yeah nice videos with many (maybe to many) informations about interesting natural themes, sure interesting for people if they have interest on the subject.

Personal for me it is to much explanation, instead of showing long time yourself pictures from the nature would be more interesting - you can speak from off - and finally background music is highly recommend.

Ciao Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts