GoPro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Edit of our 5 day trip to Cervinia, Italy, 17th-21st February 2015.

We had Fresh Powder on the 1st and last days so was able to get loads of Off-Piste skiing done.

Edited using GoPro CineForm Studio 2.5.4

Filmed entirely using GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition camera

Formats used: 1080/60fps and 720/120fps

Please Like, Share and Subscribe if you enjoy this.

Any music feature does NOT belong to me. All rights go to their respected owners.

Music: Insighful - Moisty, All That Is Left Is Right

Links to my other videos;

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
good videos
explain just a tad more please to the OP what was good about the video, if you watched it???????

Did you rate the thread?

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
thanks @fishycomics
did you watch it? if so what were your thoughts?
I did not watch, after you questioned I went back and reviewed no. 2, and 3/ the 2nd one is a winner!!!!

Loved the pole toss and hand off. Shows the fun you guys had, BIG TIME. It did bring back memories, why I did not want to watch. Lol Don't ask (JK)

I also at times would switch direction ski backwards down the hill. the funny part is I did not have a gopro back then. Or a camera.

reasons why I said what I had to say to members, at times.don't stop in to say Cool, means ZIPPO in my book.

What size Skies? looks like 180's I think, been a long time to remember what I were on. I have no problem getting back up the mountain and going for run. but I feel those days are behind me.

Beginner's to diamonds.

FISH

Editing is great, the fun, the tosses, the under the leg.. all great stuff.
timelapsing is alright on first. enjoyed the run and all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not watch, after you questioned I went back and reviewed no. 2, and 3/ the 2nd one is a winner!!!!

Loved the pole toss and hand off. Shows the fun you guys had, BIG TIME. It did bring back memories, why I did not want to watch. Lol Don't ask (JK)

I also at times would switch direction ski backwards down the hill. the funny part is I did not have a gopro back then. Or a camera.

reasons why I said what I had to say to members, at times.don't stop in to say Cool, means ZIPPO in my book.

What size Skies? looks like 180's I think, been a long time to remember what I were on. I have no problem getting back up the mountain and going for run. but I feel those days are behind me.

Beginner's to diamonds.

FISH

Editing is great, the fun, the tosses, the under the leg.. all great stuff.
timelapsing is alright on first. enjoyed the run and all.
@fishycomics you sound like a top guy! (quite rare on forums nowadays i find.)

im so glad you enjoyed my videos! thanks too for sharing them! my mate said he reckoned id struggle to get mor e than 1k views on a youtube vid as i didnt have any subscribers, social media, forum prescence etc. so we've GOT to prove him wrong ;) i bet i'll see a huge spike in views after you've shared publicly! fair sized following you've got online!

you live in the states i see... youve been to St Anton before?

haha we had a blast man! they were 185's. i hire as i only ski 1/2 weeks a year. wish i could do more though!

did you watch the 1st one from Cervinia Italy? i saw you liked and commented on the other 2...

cheers buddy
regards
Nath

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
thanks will do later on. takes time to get posts, views. Never been there, may have passed through overhead, or through the states back in the 60's Lol

Thank you for the kind words. do my best to just help one out here and there, even though nothing in common etc...

185 sometimes it's best to rent. my skies are no longer the binds will just dry out in time. a lot of upkeep. enjoy have fun skiing.

FISH

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No prob, you're welcome. I appreciate it takes time but please don't forget to let me know what you think of the vids!
Speak soon
Nath

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I chime in as well.

You hit some of the most important elements of film making ie: you opened the video telling the story of getting to the venue, your embarkment on the lift and finally to the slopes. The scenes were just long enough to grab your attention and short enough to wonder what's next. I loved how you changed up with speeds especially when snow was thrown in the air.

Your use of contrasting colors (yellow and black jacket and the blue ski pants) clarified the starkness of winter and accentuated the fluid motion of skiing (if it were me skiing it wouldn't be fluid...wink).

The music fit the video quite nicely too.

My only criticism of the video would be that I didn't get to go. Kudos

·
Registered
6 Posts
That section where you were Skiing between all those trees going down looks like fun!! I dig the opening scene on plane window too. Thats Cool man! Kkeep up the good work!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts