GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah nice vid, looks not really relaxing more than serious sport.
The vid is basically well done, maybe you can add next time some shots before and after to get a little story.
The droneshots are great with good light, the music sounds at the beginning good, later missing variety.
Good work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
9,056 Posts
Below the vid is a share link simply copy that and then all you have to do is paste here done

any care you do to the camera for sailing?

new movie shows a title overlay that i like seeing a overlay title good job

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
The vid is basically well done, maybe you can add next time some shots before and after to get a little story.
The droneshots are great with good light, the music sounds at the beginning good, later missing variety.
Good work, congrats!

Ciao Rob
Thanks for the feedback Rob, appreciate your tips. Catamaran sailing is definitely a physical activity when you're racing and the wind is blowing. I'll keep posting videos as I make them.

Fish, we just use the stock waterproof housings on the older hero 3+ and hero 4 models, or just the regular old camera as with the 5/6/7 models. I'd be really interested in a waterproof (like submersible, not just getting splashed) gimbal if you guys have any suggestions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good work, congrats!

Ciao Rob
Thanks for feedback Jatekaman, As Brad said, it can be very physical. Just preparing the boat to sail is work. Everything is work lol. BUT its very rewarding. I'll have to agree a bit on song variety. I find it hard to find copyright free music without paying for it. Thanks
Charlie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Below the vid is a share link simply copy that and then all you have to do is paste here done

new movie shows a title overlay that i like seeing a overlay title good job
Thanks Fish, The I'm learning more with each video, I'm still fairly new at this stuff. Nice to see people paying attention to the details. You sound like a sailor lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll add one thing to this. We find it extremely important to Tether the gopro's to the boat, or you. Things can happen, having a small line/rope attached could save that precious gopro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts