GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Has anyone else experienced the issue of the Capture app not recognizing that the GoPro Hero4 is running on AC power without a battery inserted? Is there a solution for this? I'd love to be able to run the camera wirelessly from the app without a battery to avoid overheating. I'm using a Swintronix HeroPort AC adapter in this case, but I get the same result using the side USB port.

Thanks! -BW

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello! Has anyone else experienced the issue of the Capture app not recognizing that the GoPro Hero4 is running on AC power without a battery inserted? Is there a solution for this? I'd love to be able to run the camera wirelessly from the app without a battery to avoid overheating. I'm using a Swintronix HeroPort AC adapter in this case, but I get the same result using the side USB port.

Thanks! -BW
Make sure your charger outputs enough juice and it will work. I use the Auker PowerPort speed without problems.

Anker Quick Charge 3.0 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUTIUEA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1XedzbTEHG2W5

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts