GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the GoPro (7 Black) chops everything into 4GB chunks (is it still the 20th century?) I rename them to date/time creation so I can find the segment I need. Once I do this, GoPro Quik won't see them. They are still .MP4 and in the media folder, just renamed.

WTF?

I need to edit these files!

·
Administrator
9,455 Posts
Devinchi resolve 16. or pay for an editor. We use magix and Powerdirector, need help learning them, just ask. QUick is what gopro offers and more or less controls for gopro Only. renaming may just give you issues. as you see. so yeah we are older but use new stuff. Lol. what lifes about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A cryptic
Devinchi resolve 16. or pay for an editor. We use magix and Powerdirector, need help learning them, just ask. QUick is what gopro offers and more or less controls for gopro Only. renaming may just give you issues. as you see. so yeah we are older but use new stuff. Lol. what lifes about.
A cryptic, not helpful and wrong answer.

A thread on the support site suggested using Preferences > General > Scan and that worked. Problem solved, no credit to you.

·
Administrator
9,455 Posts
no sweat topic closed. Nah I keep it open glad you worked out your issue and solved it. what we like

1 - 4 of 4 Posts