GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new here and just got the GoPro 3 Black. Here is a boating video I made on a trip from Sanibel Island, Florida to Longboat Key, Florida.

Jim

Clicky

·
Registered
47 Posts
What resolution is this at? It is very laggy on my computer. Also what kind of mount did you use. It looks to be stuck on pretty nicely to the boat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recorded and posted at 720HD, I used the basic stick on quick release on the windshield of the boat.

On my older Imac it is a bit laggy when I play it from the web page. My Ipad plays it perfect. I know my comcast internet is somewhat spotty some times.

Does anyone else have laggy issues with my video?

Thanks for the input.

Jim

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
Awesome Job. Video is smooth, the actual camera itself was not stable, possible the mount or that rubber key to stiffen it? Maybe that is what the guys are talking about.

OH THE FOOD, yum

·
Registered
29 Posts
Loved the video, no stutter here just some camera shake. Loved the BNL song, too; one of my favorites from them, especially tailgating on Saturdays.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loved the video, no stutter here just some camera shake. Loved the BNL song, too; one of my favorites from them, especially tailgating on Saturdays.
I actually posted that video on my facebook page and they took it off for copyright violations for using BNL, youtube hasn't killed it yet! I think it will help BNL sell more music. The funny thing is I have no ads, or social media links on my web page.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmm, I posted a snorkeling video on my FB page last week with a pretty popular Zac Brown Band song for background music ("Where the Boat Leaves From") and haven't gotten any flack from FB.

And I agree about BNL, always have people asking me who it is for that song and get a surprised reaction. When I tell them it's from the same CD as "One Week" they say, "Oh yeah, I have that CD in my closet/attic/whatever", lol. I think "Stunt" came out when I was in 7th grade; man, I didn't used to feel old...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts