GoPro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am editing videos in Quik app. As the video transitions from one clip to another i get a black screen 1 second before transition and 1 second after transition.
Why is that happening? Can i fix it?

·
Administrator
8,494 Posts
you'll need to provide a sample video of your issue

·
Registered
4 Posts
here is one. My_Edit_35.mp4 There are a lot of photos in this one. It happens with the videos. Different sections every time I save a new version. It will disappear on some frames but appear on others. Been happening for a couple of weeks now.

·
Administrator
8,494 Posts
Do you think the editor can be the issue, as that is what i am thinking, try expanding the storyline/timeline

Font Screenshot Rectangle Software Technology

not sure why we think this is a camera issue when it may simply be a editor issue

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes. I think it's the QuikPro editor. IT's not the camera or my video. It comes out fine in other editing apps. I'm using the mobile version and nothing I do fixes it. It's completely random. In one version the frame will look perfect and then when I edit another version it has the black stuff appear.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well not first time hearing about GoPro software bugs, so if it’s not fixable the best way to avoid problems would be to looking for another software.

Ciao Rob

·
Administrator
8,494 Posts
Did you report the bug, like Jatekman was mentioning, I rarely use the app for any editing as mobile use I hardly do, I am mostly. Desktop

·
Administrator
8,494 Posts
GoPro desktop software became legacy and never took off. they End of Life the software,

·
Registered
36 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts