GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still very, very new to this video & editing thing so still lots to learn, but here is a bit of fun with my HPI nitro buggy from last week.

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
excellent job.. With the cam angles. cutting to scenes can make it one nice clip. watching another youtube clip or a tv show you will get the idea. takes time, once you get it to your liking, it becomes easy.

How much is Nitro these days a Jug, I remember $20.00 a USC gal Hate to hear it being $50.00 I run electric, got a Monster beetle 1/16th for fun and a Emax (electric ) 1/10th

Dam should have gone outside today to run Lol I no longer put expensive cams on Rc anymore

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excellent job.. With the cam angles. cutting to scenes can make it one nice clip. watching another youtube clip or a tv show you will get the idea. takes time, once you get it to your liking, it becomes easy.

How much is Nitro these days a Jug, I remember $20.00 a USC gal Hate to hear it being $50.00 I run electric, got a Monster beetle 1/16th for fun and a Emax (electric ) 1/10th

Dam should have gone outside today to run Lol I no longer put expensive cams on Rc anymore
Thanks, I was a bit worried about putting the go pro on the R/C, but they are meant to be tough so I risked it.
Over here in the uk nitro is £22 for 5 litres which is just over a U.S gallon.

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
I destroyed one cam, lucky I ebayed for the same model, repaired, the cam, got two working one's and sold it so was a win win for me back then. I will put a Mobius action cam today on rc not my GPH4BE Some got $$ to burn and can afford a dozen gopro's not me. I got smarts .

Reactions: ukglyn

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a good point, I may end up getting one of the keychain cams for the more rough stuff in the end.

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
It is and why people just do not see the point is like said they got deep pockets. you protect your investment and use appropriate things you come out winners not losers. that's if you got them for free ...

FISH

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
gopro on me head, and Mobius action cam on the car.

1/16thscale turnigy Monster beetle just to Icy for any fun, thank you for getting me out with the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great video, that looks like amazing fun on that ice, so glad we don't have it that cold over here at the moment.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts