GoPro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all...from rainy Cleethorpes in the UK!

I'm coming to the guys that know because I'm not getting any joy from websites selling these. Could anyone recommend a Steadicam for with the GoPro Hero3+ (without LCD Bak) please? There seems to be that many around, but I can't seem to see a really good review for any one rig. Most of the reviews are pretty mixed and none of them really stand out as the best.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Roy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response Aargee, I should've been a bit more specific with what I can afford. I love to be able to buy the Steadicam you suggested but it's a bit out of my price range. I was thinking of more in the area of up to £150 (British pounds), which I suppose is around $200 (ish) American dollars.

Thanks anyway

Roy

·
Administrator
10,074 Posts
Only you will know what will be best to use? 2 axis gimbal is under $200.00, DIY to Prebuilt one's? If a 3 axis is what you want, then you may have to wait a longer time for price drops? They do not sell under $200.00. What is the best, is the one company that gets back to you promptly, offers support, and best of all, not out to rob you.

I like my 2 axis gimbal a lot. To me it is the best gimbal I have today.

Check them out Feiyu-tech.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your response Aargee, I should've been a bit more specific with what I can afford. I love to be able to buy the Steadicam you suggested but it's a bit out of my price range. I was thinking of more in the area of up to £150 (British pounds), which I suppose is around $200 (ish) American dollars.

Thanks anyway

Roy
Of course you can buy a good 2-axis gimbal within 200. but 2-axis is still shaky in horizontal performance. You can pay more for a 3-axis one. You'll surprised by its performance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
now you have the G4 of feiyuTech .. verrryyyy nice product .. i will post a small video in a few minutes !! expensive but very nice !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts