GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dji F450, 10.38, naza M (3.14), Rctimer gimbal & martniez (49 - 161), hero1, rc logger video tx & screen, fatshark s/p antenna, 3s 5000mah

1st flight out with new gimbal, no post stabilisation used and it really shows at around 2:40 when shes rotating and coming down, there was a bit of a breeze but nothing major

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both, most kind

excellent video. I'd love a quadcopter, are they hard to fly?
no its relatively easy if youre a switched on kind of person, the flight computer (naza) does the actual flying and stabilising, all i do is control the forward, backward, left, right, up and down (power), and rotate cw or ccw, theres a mass of technical stuff for setting these things up and a fairly steep learning curve especially if you want camera gimbals that have their own stabilisation and fpv/osd etc. etc. see allready its getting nerdy ;)

you can buy a husban x4 for £30 no camera and its a fairly good introduction model without spending hundreds if not thousands on a more substantial piece of kit that may possibly have a flyaway or a total crash on your 1st flight :eek:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
no its relatively easy if youre a switched on kind of person, the flight computer (naza) does the actual flying and stabilising, all i do is control the forward, backward, left, right, up and down (power), and rotate cw or ccw, theres a mass of technical stuff for setting these things up and a fairly steep learning curve especially if you want camera gimbals that have their own stabilisation and fpv/osd etc. etc. see allready its getting nerdy ;)

you can buy a husban x4 for £30 no camera and its a fairly good introduction model without spending hundreds if not thousands on a more substantial piece of kit that may possibly have a flyaway or a total crash on your 1st flight :eek:
many thanks for the advice, i'm going to have to get one of those Husban's to try :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts