Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a Hero 3 black and last year I bought the battery backpac. It worked verry well until I stop using ma gopro for about 4 month. Now I want to charge my batteries but the backpack is still empty even after 24h plug in the wall charger. there is no bars showing, no lights on. just nothing. I try to plug it to the camera and charge the camera but it didn't do anything. I just hope I don't have to nuy a new battery backpac :S

Thanks

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
mine take ages to first start charging as well, have been known to take upto 24hrs then starts charging as normal. I've got 1 that wasn't fully charged after 3 days plugged in on charge

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a question relating to the battery backpak. When charging, do you charge attached to the camera (through the camera's USB port), or through the backpak USP connection port. What is the preferred way?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update: I think I figured it out. Yesterday, I left my battery bacpac attached to the camera, and both batteries were dead when I started charging. I plugged the USB into the camera, and the other end into my charger.

After all day at work, when I came home, neither one had a charge.

I disconnected the bacpac, and charged it separately. It received a full charge in just a few hours. I then charged the camera, and it received a full charge separately. Problem solved.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Update: I think I figured it out. Yesterday, I left my battery bacpac attached to the camera, and both batteries were dead when I started charging. I plugged the USB into the camera, and the other end into my charger.

After all day at work, when I came home, neither one had a charge.

I disconnected the bacpac, and charged it separately. It received a full charge in just a few hours. I then charged the camera, and it received a full charge separately. Problem solved.
Awesome.
Good to see that you were able to solve the problem yourself.
Might be something that others having this problem can relate to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.