GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to find some answers to some very basic questions about GoPro 10. My husband works with rawhide and leather and he needs a way to view his hands for educational videos.
Do you suggest using the GoPro 10 or is there a better choice?
Can I hook the 10 up to a TV as a monitor so he can view exactly what he's recording at the time he's recording it?
Can I turn on and off sound during recording?
Can I edit the video on my Macbook?
Can I add sound to a video after it's recorded or remove the sound he's made during recording?

Thank you so much in advance.
Terri

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
A GoPro Hero 7 will have the advantage of HDMI output. the Hero 10 will require a Media Module ($80-90) purchase for the HDMI output Editing software will allow you to do things in Post of what you are asking, if a mistake or narrating needed

·
Administrator
2,875 Posts
Personally I wouldn't use a GoPro for this - a GoPro is an action camera, for outdoor use to capture POV footage, or footage where other cameras would be unmountable.
Sounds like you need a tripod and a dedicated camera, which will give you better results, and much more flexibility with regards to setup.....

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Best thing to do is see other YouTuber's Agree if you want something else than gopro.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts