GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm curious as to what would be the best way to attach a gopro to the thinnest part of a golfclub? Are there any of the polemounts that would be small enough to accomodate this?

Thanks for any help that you guys can give me!

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
lets ask what are you going to do, when attached? swing it, or walk with it?

Local hardware store and conduit clamp. they come in sizes, and a 1/4-20 thread bolt, with the purchased tripod adaptor. I think the clamp may be called an e- clamp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help guys. This definitely isn't going to be used for golf purposes, but I modify golf clubs into snake hooks, so thought that a cam on the end of one of them might be interesting, and at least a suitable place to have one when I release the snake so I don't have to carry too much junk around. Thanks heaps for that STig & Fishycomics. I'll look into both of those.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Let us know if either of those work for you and it would be awesome to see some footage of it too if you can. I am pretty sure I've seen Go Pros on golf clubs before. It should be doable.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
As the end is narrow. And I can say. a simple way to do this, may be to just get a 1/4 20 thread bolt. and if you are not caring for the clubs end. I cut it, place a tissue in, fill it with gorilla white, 30 minute dry time before it cures in a few hours, and work the bolt in, place a little more glue and let it expand and dry. yoyu got your pole. There is a gopole attachment as well.

Now if you want you can get a painters pole that expands some, or a windows extension pole.....

Simple dtill a hole, place a bolt through nut and gopro mounts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts