GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I lost my go pro hero5 ( dropped in a river).
I viewed some photos and videos on the go pro app with Bluetooth (as we had no internet connection) before I lost the go pro.
I didn’t upload or saved those photos in the app tho.
Is it possible that those photos and videos are saved somewhere in the I pad ? And if so where?

Thanks in advance,

Florent

·
Administrator
9,728 Posts
Welcome to the site and do take a look around but in the mean time you lost your gopro and your memories are important. . lets let the members on here that a few do come in answer that for you?

again welcome aboard.

FISH

·
Registered
396 Posts
i doubt anyone will know. I dont know for Ipad but as far as i know it does not save automaticaly, and if so, it will be only a thumbnail.

but there might be a little hope , you should contact Gopro support directly and maybe they will think of something.

·
Administrator
9,728 Posts
the camera supports Icloud, and you may need to also have Plus, no mention of this. Just the User @Florentvade dropped into the River and more or less only if he or she was saving during the drop only the vids till the drop be saved. otehr than that we are sorry for the Loss. Is it worth getting a Diver to go find it? No we must accept the loss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts