GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 Hero black. Can you change what gauges I can display? Speed tracker, GOS Path are both thin lines. Looks like a bowl of spaghetti. I fly a paramotor and would like to display altitude and speed only. Can I change or do I need a new GoPro ?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I dont understand the question. I dont have any experience with gauges but from a quick google search i see that you should be able to add whatever gauge you like, in a few various formats.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are actually called stickers. GPS, G FORCE, SPEED, and 2 others I can't think of at the moment

·
Banned
118 Posts
Altitude is gonna be a little wonky as that is not a GPS strong point. Best are the 5/6 over the 7 for accuracy, at least in the SE US as measured by analysis software.

Antenna lives over the Lens...so camera up, vertical and good sky view / low interference sources all help.

Devices that are made for altitude often use GPS and 1-2 other sensors in combination.

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
I have a 5 Hero black. Can you change what gauges I can display? Speed tracker, GOS Path are both thin lines. Looks like a bowl of spaghetti. I fly a paramotor and would like to display altitude and speed only. Can I change or do I need a new GoPro ?
In guages you only have what is offered, you can expand the overlays to whatever size you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts