GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am looking for a simple software that can do some basic editing,,my number 1 need is to be able to correct easy the fisheye effect from my gopro hero 6 black
I already have Corel studio but it does not recognise the gopro's new 4k video format
Quirk does not do any editing

I 've downloaded videoproc that has a fisheye correction but it does not do anything and also you have to change some values it does not do it automatically but all it does is to rotate -zoom in or just change the perspective of the video clip

I am looking for an easy software that can correct fisheye as my main priority but also to do some basic editing such as brightness-exposure,,,correct white balance..contrast..sharpness ,,cut a few seconds from a videoclip and also to add a few clips to make one long one
I know adobe premier is one of the best but its so much complicated for me and can't find my way around
any other suggestions?

·
Administrator
9,269 Posts
Over time any software becomes easy Cyberlink powerdirector 17 Ultimate many vid tutorials out there

a example of what it has to offer

·
Administrator
9,269 Posts
Since the Topic is in the Editing section . I am sure he seen that thread . magix is another move edit pro I did not mention bc I do not like paying for codecs. and they merged with vegas studio by Sony.

PowerDirector is easy to use and over time.

See youtube clips or ask.

FISH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts