GoPro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have shot some 360 footage using Gopro Max. Now I'm not able to play it in Gopro player on my Mac. It plays for a second then freezes on that frame but the audio keeps playing in the background.

Any way to recover this footage?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have shot some 360 footage using Gopro Max. Now I'm not able to play it in Gopro player on my Mac. It plays for a second then freezes on that frame but the audio keeps playing in the background.

Ihad the same problem i have just been told by support my samsung galaxy s22 plus is not compatible with quik a fix will be out later on in the year

·
Administrator
3,218 Posts
A long shot - but are you able to open the 360 footage in Insta360 Studio?
I'm guessing it's a proprietary file type so you probably can't, but worth a try?

·
Registered
5 Posts

your footage is there your mac just will not play it as my samsung galaxt s22 will not however my s20 plays it no problem sugest another device until a fix is released

·
Registered
13 Posts
Even I had the same issue of the video getting stuck, and the audio kept playing after exploring my options for restoring the bad sectors of the video. Then, I came across this informative article that surprisingly helped me resolve the issue. You may refer to it too.
I hope it helps!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts