GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all -

Sorry if this is an old topic. I tried a search and got an "invalid token" error. Not sure exactly what that means. Anyway ...

I'm in the market for a 3-axis handheld gimbal for my 3+ Black. I've been researching them extensively, and have it narrowed down to two: the Glide Gear Leios and the Swiftcam G3s.

Anybody have any experience with either, or have recommendations for alternatives? I'd like to keep the price below $300. From what I've seen, the Feiyu line seems to be dominant, but the reviews that I'm reading on them tend to be just average (3 out of 5 stars) across multiple sites. The two that I'm looking at appear to be relatively new, so reviews are scarce. I'm currently using a Glide Gear Cellphie with decent results, but think I could do better with a motorized unit. I also tried the Tiffen Curve - junk.

Thanks in advance -

·
Administrator
9,632 Posts
Sleepydad.

don't look at the Destination video topic Please do not I beg of you. feiyu g4 FY-G4 gimbal, your choice what you want to get not mine. More I own it the happier I am.

·
Administrator
9,632 Posts
When I see these gimbals they resemble and are of the same companies out there with badged names

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!

Sleepydad.

don't look at the Destination video topic Please do not I beg of you. feiyu g4 FY-G4 gimbal, your choice what you want to get not mine. More I own it the happier I am.

Sorry, not sure what you mean by the 'Destination video topic'. I'll look more into the FY-G4.

Thank you for the input.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just checked the Scopio. Not too crazy about that wire. I think Glide Gear makes superb products based on the price and quality of the Cellphie that I purchased from them. I'll look a bit more into your suggestion, but cosmetically speaking at least I prefer the compactness of the Leios over this.

I do very much appreciate your feedback, though! Thanks very much.

·
Administrator
9,632 Posts
lol. many videos out thee to view so yeah check into what you like and decide if it is for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts