Just purchased the GoPro and have a few questions observations
Ok, so I bought this camera at Target, after seeing that almost all the You tube vids are being recorded with this camera, and to be honest Im a little dissapointed. I will however give it a try before I return it.
1. I cant believe that when you buy the camera , you have to pay 80 more bucks to have a touch screen to view your vids on the camera, I dont see how you could even use this camera without it, so right off the bat, thats BS.
2. No zoom??? are you kidding me?? BS again
3. Everything, ,, I mean everything you record comes out like your in a fish bowl, not cool.. there should be an option where that feature can be disabled, but of course there is not. You actually have to load software and do it that way on your computer, thats BS
4. the whole idea of this camera from what I see is to use it in extreme situations and I get that, so, with that said,, you have to buy !! addtional mounts,,, ??? again BS
5. Besides all this, I believe that it is a well made product and if they would spend a little less on the packaging maybe they can afford to give the buyer a little more in terms of realistic usability.
it may be a generational thing, but
6. No directions? you have to download them???? come on......
7. And then right off the bat I see a piece of paper in the box says that before I use it I have to perform some type of update from the internet.
any thoughts?? let me have em